Versatile blogger award
Yay!!! I’ve received my very first award… And all thanks to Jeni for nominating me. She is an amazing friend and a wonderful blogger. You can visit her page by clicking on the link below…
A Big thank you for that… ❤
1.You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2.link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
(I skipped this as I wanted this to be a surprise.I’ll inform them in two days if they fail to read)
3.Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
4.share 7 facts about yourself.
So here we go for the seven facts about me…
- I’m an ardent lover of coffee, it’s always been my lucky potion and it is hard for me to do without… Just like they say, for me, coffee is a hug in the mug 😛
- I’m a very big fan of Pride and Prejudice especially of Mr. Darcy… And I’ve always wanted to own an original copy of that book… A dream yet to come true 🙂
- I only dance when no one sees me 😛
- My biggest stress buster is shopping and I simply loooooooove shopping!!! There have been times where I have spent 3 hrs to buy a pen and fifteen minutes to buy a dress… 😉
- I am a person who loves the moon and its night sky… Your right, star gazing is one of my favourites… because it gives the feeling and makes me remember that I and my problems are both infinitesimally small and conversely, that makes me a piece of this amazing and vast universe…
- I calculate distance with music… 🙂
- And Sea is my piece of heaven… ❤
So, That’s it about me… moving on to the nominations…
Here comes the list…
1. Selectively Curious
Just like the name reads this blog makes you really curious on each post this blogger writes…
2. Hajira Khan
Emotions speak volumes in her writing…
Her writing will definitely give you a lot of positive vibes.. one of the best
4. Jothish Joseph
Beautiful, strong and a powerful blog just like the blogger… One of my favourite blog especially the post on Newton’s first law of motion and you. Hats off!!!
5. Arvind Vairavan
You get everything here… Be it poetry or stories, Memoirs or travel diaries… sometimes even random things… This blogger keeps you hooked to it…
He writes beautifully and surprises you in every post… This award suits you the best for your unique and fantastic way of expressing emotions and making the readers pause and reflect…
Chairascorners is definitely worth visiting… If you love art and travel this is the blog you should be reading… Love the way she writes!!!
Just like the name says it is definitely worth reading especially if you’re into aeroplanes and stuff… Then you’ve got to check this blog out… It was an eyeopener for me!!!
The truth is all that you will find here… he captivated me with his very first post… It’s all about life’s other mysteries…
This blog is full of life and emotions… beautifully portrayed … “Sometimes heart bleeds emotions in form of words,” this says it all…
11. Ajibola Sunday
If you are looking for some inspiration and motivation, all you have to do is just click on the above link… and you will find loads of it…
This blog deserves this award more than I do… Should I say it’s because of the choice of words he uses or his unique way of writing… or is it his perspective of seeing things differently, whatever it may be.. this is one of my favourite blogs…
One stop for all the quotes you wanna read… This blog is unique in its own way…
14. Victorine Sara
All about lifestyle of wellness and sound nutrition.. Very useful and informative blog…
A blog that makes you smile and keeps you positive… simple and beautiful at the same time just like its name…
These are my nominations for the Versatile blogger award and hearty congratulations to all of you!!!!
Stay loved !!!
see you until the next post